Thursday, September 27, 2012

What energizes you?

Recently, we had an exercise at work where our office took a Meyer's Briggs test. In this test, you indicate your preference in various scenarios and get an end result of what your personality type is (I am an ENFP). I know this intro doesn't make sense for a blog called "A Woman In The Woods", but bear with me.

The first letter of the outcome is either "E" for extrovert or "I" for introvert. Initially, one would think that being an extrovert in this case would mean you are very social and outgoing. This is not the case. Rather, it indicates where you draw your energy from. When you have a bad day at work, do you prefer to go out on the town and unwind with friends? Or do you prefer to have quiet alone time? 

What energizes you?

This is an example of what energizes me, and I feel happy just thinking about it:









No comments:

Post a Comment